The aim of this Work Package is to resolve the problem that current standards for building design, and timber product manufacture, require strength grading on a basis that is not compatible with reclaimed wood, and similarly varied new timber from less usual sources. The objective is for this new basis grading to be fully equivalent to that of new wood of the main commercial species.
- InFutUReWood at the World Conference on Timber Engineering (WCTE) in Oslo
- The demountable-remountable Kayak House on the Swedish “Grand Designs” TV show tonight!
- Dissemination of results and new connections during Forestry Speed Dating
- InFutUReWood at the ForestValue Final Conference in Madrid
- ForestValue Final Conference in Madrid