Mark Hughes and Bahareh Nasiri from Aalto University answered five questions about the use, classification, and recycling of timber in Finland. They also considered demolition of different building types in Finland.
- Project meeting in Madrid (online due to Covid-19)
- Deconstruction and selection of a 200-year timber building in Spain
- Workshop with Swedish Architects, Engineers and a Municipality
- Free webinar – Timber buildings: reuse and recycling for sustainability (20/10/2020)
- Wood Waste Management Facilities Visit